Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 19th

May 19th

     The hardest part about everyday is deciding what I will start working on, due to that all my research is all correlated with each other it makes it difficult to decide what to do each day. I decided today that I would finalize all of my outlines and start putting together a plan/outline on how Franklin could become a transition town. This is a very difficult process because I have to take into account what the books are telling me to do but also the current situation of Franklin. Throughout the course of the day I struggled to put together and outline but I am hopeful I will be completed with a rough one tomorrow to present to Todd on Monday at our final meeting.
Total Hours Worked Today: 8-2
Total Hours Worked: 88 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment