Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 17th

May 17th

     Today I began the process of outlining the Franklin Falls Fitness Meetup website. I began the day by looking at other fitness groups around the area and what their websites looked like, I began creating an overview of the sites and what it would entail. Todd made it clear that the initial use of the website will be for kayaking, bicycling, running, mountain biking, snow shoeing and cross country skiing. I then finished the day by looking at the list of trails he gave me on google maps, I am working on creating interactive maps that show each trail.
Here is a list of trails he gave me
Winnipesaukee River Trail
Franklin Falls Dam Site
Northern Rail Trail
VMRA 
Page Hill Trails
NH Heritage Trail
WOW Trail
Highland Mountain Bike Park
Spaulding Woods
Ahern Park (Laconia)
Ramblin Vewe

Hours Worked Today: 8-2
Total Hours Worked: 76 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment