Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 10th

May 10th

     Today I started working on gathering information to develop a plan to introduce Franklin on becoming a Transition Town, as well as reading Small is Beautiful to reiterate why a closed economic system within communities is inevitable in the near future. This lasted for the majority of the morning hours and upon gathering some information I tried to contact Todd but I haven't heard from him for a day or two. I spent the afternoon reading and researching fiat money, which will all tie into my project at the end. Tomorrow I hope to contact Todd to meet up with him and gain more structure to the website I will be starting in the near future.
Hours Worked Today: 8-12 then 2-5
Total Hours Worked: 47 1/2

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy day gathering information. I can't wait to read more about your plans. Good luck!
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete