Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 12th

May 12th

     Today started with the organizing of the information that I gathered from yesterdays meeting, the meeting was a basic overview of how the group wanted to proceed with the maker space that would be created in Franklin. It was difficult for me to determine what to take away from that but if I found myself with nothing to do during the day I could dive into researching these four topics; local maker spaces and what they have for equipment and membership, businesses that will supply equipment for these areas, grants for the project and what kinds of people will be attracted to this location. The rest of the day was spent researching and reading more of the books that Todd assigned to me, the books are getting repetitive because they all share a similar idea. Tomorrow I hope to meet with Todd in the afternoon to get more guidance on where to go from here.
Total Hours Today: 9-3 (6)
Total Hours: 59 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment