Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18th

May 18th

     Today was a very productive day, I woke up and began planning on creating a website but I quickly learned all the steps needed in order to create a website. I spent the morning hours conducting research on other fitness meetup websites and how to go about creating your own website. I found a lot of useful websites with strategies towards making a website and after looking into those websites I began making a plan for this website. I then spent the rest of the afternoon finishing Voluntary Simplicity by Duane Elgin and started to create an outline from the reading. Tomorrow I hope to finish the outline for both the book and the website for I can find a time to show Todd what I have done.
Total Hours Worked Today: 9-3
Total Hours: 82 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment