Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 11th

May 11th

     Today I began around 9 in the morning working on potential website ideas for PermaCity Life and their Franklin Falls Fitness Meet-up Program. I spent the majority of the morning researching productive and easy ways to create a website that would become easy for anyone to manage once I depart. I worked through the morning and took a break at 1. Then I went into Proctor to meet with a group of people working with PermaCity Life in some fashion, the meeting went from 3-5 and we showed our maker spaces at Proctor and we discuss what the possible maker space in Franklin would entail. 





We spoke with members of PermaCity Life, manager of Watts Regulator in Franklin, a Franklin Tech teacher as well as Jen White from Colby-Sawyer who runs their Sustainability studies program. After this meeting I went home and tried to organize my notes and get ready for tomorrow, I hope to meet with Todd on Friday.
Total Hours Today: 6
Total Hours: 53 1/2





















No comments:

Post a Comment